Semtech’s LoRa® devices and wireless radio frequency technology (LoRa Technology) is a proven long-range, low-power solution for Internet of Things (IoT) that gives system integrators the necessary features to deploy interoperable IoT solutions worldwide. In 2019, it is expected that there will be over 70 countries with public LoRaWAN®-based networks deployed, and over 200,000 gateways globally, with the capacity to support over 1 billion end nodes*.
Semtech 是 LoRa Alliance® 的创始成员，这是一个致力于推动 LoRa 技术和 LoRaWAN 开放标准持续成功的非营利组织。LoRa Alliance 为支持 LoRaWAN 的产品提供认证计划，确定相关产品可靠且符合 LoRaWAN 规范，可在全球任何基于 LoRaWAN 的网络上共同操作。目前，LoRa Alliance 的认证产品目录中有 130 多种 LoRaWAN 认证产品。此外，市场上还有无数其他基于 LoRa 的器件尚未获得认证。所有这些产品都可以轻松实施到现有基础设施和网络中，以创造可靠且可扩展的物联网解决方案。
Find Solutions Online Today
If you’re a system integrator or an interested IoT enthusiast and are curious as to where to go to find LoRa products on the market, you’re in luck! Below we will highlight several of the partners, their products, and link to their catalog for your convenience.
- Actility, an IoT connectivity company offering an impressive profile of network implementations worldwide, offers “Click & Go” solutions which are all set up and ready to be installed with very little assembly required. Actility offers two different portals for perspective buyers; one for the fully developed solutions, and another for the devices themselves. Have a look: Click & Go; ThingPark Market
- The Libelium/Cooking Hacks marketplace offers products for home use, and smart agriculture among others. Furthermore, they allow users to sort by kit type, expertise level, price, and other categories: CookingHacks Marketplace
- myDevices, an IoT solutions company and creators of “IoT in a Box™” and “Cayenne,” have hundreds of compatible IoT devices for solutions from home use to industrial grade: myDevices LoRa Catalog; Hardware
- Objenious, a Paris-based LoRaWAN IoT network developer, creates LoRa-enabled IoT sensors for energy management, asset tracking, and many others. They guarantee fast implementation and sustainable usage for any of their products. Visit their catalog.
- Orange, one of the largest operators of mobile and internet services in Europe and Africa and a global leader in telecommunications, offers products for smart networks, data intelligence, communication, and many more. Visit their catalogs here: Device Catalog; Hardware
- The Things Network Marketplace offers easy-to-implement solutions in a convenient package. Each package includes the sensors, gateways, and Cayenne dashboard necessary to start with the IoT in no time: Marketplace
As a free platform available to IoT and M2M technologists, Semtech’s LoRa Developer Portal is committed to providing members with exclusive resources, content and networking opportunities – all for free! The Semtech Catalog of LoRa-based Solutions allows one to search in hardware, software, services, and networks to find exactly what they’re looking for, as well as features exclusive data sheets, and resources for all things LoRa!
*Data from Semtech Internal
Semtech、Semtech 徽标、LoRa 和 LoRaWAN 是 Semtech Corporation 或其附属公司的注册商标或服务标志。